The useful life of ball bearings bearing depends to your great extent in the proper lubrication from the bearing. This is also true in wheel bearings where operating conditions include dirt, moisture and high and low temperatures.
Lubricants help in carrying away heat, protecting bearing surfaces from corrosion and reducing friction.
1) Thoroughly clean your hands or placed on a brand new pair of latex gloves.
2) Place a blob of grease, approximately the actual size of a golf ball, in the palm of one of the hands.
3) Utilizing your opposite hand, push the large end in the tapered roller bearings cone assembly in to the grease. This enables the grease to become forced involving the rollers, cage and cone.
4) Continue pushing grease into the large end, rotating the complete cone assembly, until the grease is forced out evenly
across the entire small end.
5) Smear excess grease on the exterior of the bearing cone assembly.
By Using A Mechanical Grease Packer
1) Thoroughly clean both hands or wear a brand new couple of latex gloves.
2) Position the bearing cone assembly, small end down, in the grease packer funnel.
3) Plug the bore of your large dexnpky37 from the bearing cone assembly using the conical retainer.
4) Firmly press down on the conical retainer. This enables the grease being forced involving the rollers, cage and cone.
5) Smear excess grease on the outside in the ball bearings cone assembly.